We’re growing and seeking the next amazing person to join the A.L. Patterson family. Read below for more information.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to:
INTRODUCTION TO THE COMPANY – A.L. PATTERSON, INC.
For over 40 years, A.L. Patterson has provided a one-stop shop for manufacturers of concrete products for steel lifting/reinforcement systems and architectural materials. We are a leader and innovator in the industry and are well-respected for our product quality, engineering solutions and customer service.
A.L. Patterson boasts an atmosphere of family, comradery and meaningful opportunities. In fact, many of our employees have spent over 10+ years with us. We emphasize community, fitness and personal growth. Our headquarters in Bucks County free parking, provides a stocked community kitchen, gym/locker room and weekly workouts with a personal trainer. Summer BBQs, holiday parties and celebrations are part of the norm. As part of the A.L. Patterson team, full benefits (medical/vision/dental) are offered along with a 401k plan and corporate profit-sharing plan.
After an expansion to a fifth distribution center, the position of Purchasing & Inventory Assistant was created to assist the Purchasing Department in maintaining efficiency of operations. The Purchasing & Inventory Assistant is responsible for supporting the Purchasing Department with tasks related to purchasing, inventory and database management, warehousing and logistics. This person will report directly to the Purchasing Manager. This is a full-time position. M-F, 8AM – 5PM.
• Create Purchase Orders for stocked inventory
• Submit Purchase Orders to vendors
• Track fulfillment of Purchase Orders
• Follow-up with vendors for PO acknowledgements and lead time confirmation
• Update ERP system data as pertains to Updates to: existing product information, new product setup, price list updates, updating warehouse batch number reference
• Enter overseas container manifests for tracking
• Receive purchased material into stock
• Perform regular maintenance to ensure accurate stock levels across 3PL warehouse locations
• Perform audits against 3PL warehouse invoices
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be proficient in Excel
• Previous experience with ERP and data management systems preferred
• Must have a knack for detail and dedication to organization and accuracy
• Must be process-oriented, but willing to take on a variety of tasks
• Character — Exhibits integrity, professionalism, practical judgment, and a positive attitude; demonstrates perseverance and initiative when facing problems and challenges; must be able to take direction and accept constructive criticism.
• Results-oriented—Able to make timely or planned decisions appropriate to the circumstances or situation.
• Teamwork—Self-starter but also effective as a member of a team
• Organizational ability—Can organize resources to prioritize and get projects completed; and has a strong ability to keep order in a fast-paced work environment.
• Competitive salary
• 401k w/profit sharing
• Medical, with up to 90% health insurance premium paid